URBAN DESIGN | SPATIAL DESIGN
COMMUNICATIONS | ADVOCACY
• Uptown Walking Tours: A series of 6 tours focusing on Uptown's Urban Renewal legacy.
• 1909 Burnham Plan walking tour: Exploring how both the Plan & regressive Planning & Policy has radically shaped how we view cities.
• Urban Planning 101: An illustrated zine with Planning theories & theorists, plus a map of recommendations form the 1909 Burnham Plan
• Argyle Museum of Memories: Exploring the meaning of place by collecting local narratives within a multi-ethnic community.
• Pop Up Paint Party: A placemaking collaboration in Bronzeville as part of QCDC's Bronzeville Summer Nights.
• Program Manager: Uptown United
• Communications Intern: CMAP
• Economic Development Intern: LISC
• Social media & economic development Intern: Lakeview's SSA #27
• Graphic Design & Economic Development: Andersonville Chamber of Commerce/SSA #22
• Development Intern: Active Transportation Alliance
• Web design and advocacy for "Save Trumbull," preservation project to prevent the demolition of a historic school.